Complaint Review: NSS Magazine Service Center

• Submitted: Fri, August 09, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, August 09, 2002

• Reported By:San Diego Ca
NSS Magazine Service Center
P.O. Box 670 Newburgh, New York U.S.A.

NSS Magazine Service Center Stole money from my account fraudulent ripoff business Newburgh New York

I have no Idea how this company got my credit card information but they charged me a total of $68.00 for magazines I never ordered.

I tried to contact the 1800 number on my credit card statement and it was an automated system which did not allow you to talk to anyone.

Leann
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2002 09:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NSS-Magazine-Service-Center/Newburgh-New-York-12551/NSS-Magazine-Service-Center-Stole-money-from-my-account-fraudulent-ripoff-business-Newburg-26568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NSS Magazine Service Center