Complaint Review: NSS Magazine Service Center

Charleston WV 25356
Phone:
304-776-0041
E-mail blonde4ever@earthlink.net

Back several months ago, I was on the internet and was offered a free 3 issue subscription for Newsweek and Time. Well, on 1/3/02 give or take a few days, my checking account had $79.00 pulled out of it. I called 1-800-205-9198 (it is automated) and cancelled the subscriptions, I was supposed to get a complete credit back of $79.00. I received cancellation codes of 313201C and 313202C. I never got my money back. By the way, the number you give on your website (1-800-927-9578) is automated also, so it is no help. I want my money back!!!!

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on NSS Magazines BUY.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NSS-Magazine-Service-Center/nationwide/NSS-Magazine-Service-Center-Rip-off-12108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NSS Magazine Service Center