Complaint Review: NSS Magazine Service Center

• Updated: Tue, June 24, 2003

• Reported By:Smyrna Tennessee
NSS Magazine Service Center
Nationwide Nationwide U.S.A.

NSS Magazine Service Center ripoff - NSS - "free" magazine causes unauthorized charges Nationwide

I am in the same boat as several others who have gotten "FREE" magazine offers. We called the number to cancel, but got voice mail only and even then, the charges haven't been reversed. We cancelled our card, so that they could not put any more charges, now I find they have charged another card that I used for other purchases. I guess I'll have to cancel it also. BEWARE!! I don't understand how they can get away with this!!!

Smyrna, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2003 05:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NSS-Magazine-Service-Center/nationwide/NSS-Magazine-Service-Center-ripoff-NSS-free-magazine-causes-unauthorized-charges-Nat-61634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NSS Magazine Service Center