Complaint Review: NSS Magazine Service Center

NSS Magazine Service Center
Nationwide U.S.A.

NSS Magazine Service automated phone service ripoff runaround

*0: A real person to contact at NSS Magazine Service Center

I found charges on my Visa card for 3 magazine subscriptions. I did not request these magazines. The only information appearing on my statement is "NSS + Magazine title" and a phone number, 800-205-9198. Someone else has already filed a ripoff report against NSS Magazine Service Center. All I want to do is cancel a subscription, which the recording says I can do at any time. However, when I try to do this, I get the message that all FUTURE charges have been cancelled, but the present charge has NOT been reimbursed. I can't talk to a real person and can't get around this automated message.
Giuseppe

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on NSS Magazines BUY.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NSS-Magazine-Service-Center/nationwide/NSS-Magazine-Service-automated-phone-service-ripoff-runaround-13995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NSS Magazine Service Center

#1 0

A real person to contact at NSS Magazine Service Center

AUTHOR: - ()

I managed to track down the parent company for NSS Magazine Service Center. They can be found at www.magazineoutlet.com. Their contact information is

Magazineoutlet.com

5 High Ridge Park

Stamford, CT 06905

Phone: 203-595-8255

Customer Service: 1-800-884-3350

If you call the 800 number, you once again get the frustrating automated service. The "203" number is to a Financial group that then connects you with Magazineoutlet.com

The person you want to ask for is either Julia Brennan or David (I didn't get the last name). Unfortunately, neither one was in and I had to leave a message. I hate their automated service and the fact that they are nearly impossible to find, but, if it means anything, the secretary was very helpful. I hope this information helps. Godd luck.