Complaint Review: NSS Magazine Subscription Company

NSS Magazine Subscription Company
Nationwide U.S.A.

NSS Magazine Subscription company ripped me off

*0:

Last year I purchased some Items online, and subsequently received some free magazine subscriptions. Or so I thought. That damn magazine company took the credit card number that I used to purchase those items and charged me for those subscriptions a year later without any notice at all. The charges totalled about $95 and I ended up with an overdraft charge.

When I called NSS to cancel, I found it very difficult to even get through to a human being only to find out that the only way to get in touch with their billing department was by fax. So I faxed over my statement requesting a reimbursment of my overdraft charge and a cancellation of those fraugulent subscriptions. Of course I haven't heard anything from them yet.

Their customer service people say that I was supposed to receive a postcard in the mail informing me of the charges beforehand so I could cancel, but of course I never received them. It was even verified by one of their employees that they were never sent to me.

Frankly I cannot believe that this is legal and I'm sure I would win if i were to sue.

If I don't receive a full refund within two weeks, I guess I'll file another Rip Off report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NSS-Magazine-Subscription-Company/nationwide/NSS-Magazine-Subscription-company-ripped-me-off-7827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NSS Magazine Subscription Company