Complaint Review: NSS Magazine Subscription Service

• Submitted: Wed, February 06, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, February 06, 2002

• Reported By:East Haven CT
NSS Magazine Subscription Service
4 High Ridge Park Stamford, Connecticut U.S.A.

NSS Magazine ripped off

I got the offer for free magazines through classmates.com. My credit card was charged for the renewal of both magazines without my consent. I tried the 800 number listed on my card to no avail, just like everyone else here. I went directly to classmates.com and also through the magazines I subscribed to. Classmates.com told me to go to magazineoutlet.com to cancel the order. They also gave me a different address than the one other people have listed. They gave me MagazineOutlet.com, 5 High Ridge Park, Stamford, CT 06905. The phone numbers were 203-595-8255 (where an actual person put me through to an automated service) and 1-800-884-3350 (which goes right to the automated service). This service worked much better than the NSS one. The service claimed to have cancelled my future subscription and even gave me a confirmation number. I will let you know if this worked.

Jill Tobey

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on NSS Magazines BUY.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NSS-Magazine-Subscription-Service/Stamford-Connecticut-06905/NSS-Magazine-ripped-off-13437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NSS Magazine Subscription Service