• Report: #41944

• Submitted: Sat, January 18, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, January 18, 2003

• Reported By:Renton Washington
NSS Magazine Subscription Service
4 High Ridge Road Stamford, Connecticut U.S.A.

NSS Magazine Subscription Service Rip-off erroneous charge to my Bank of America VISA account for unauthorized $49 Stamford Connecticut

I am a Senior Citizen living on very limited income per month and keep a close watch on my bank balance. This morning, my electronic bank balance was overdrawn and I could not imagine how this could happen. I don't even have enough food but my dog is sick and I wanted to take him to the vet.

I called the bank and they told me I had been charged $49 from a company calling itself NSS Magazine Subscription Service and I have never ordered anything, especially this expensive, from such a company.

Please help me and people like me get our life-saving funds back in our bank balances as soon as possible. Thank you very much.

Jerine
Renton, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2003 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NSS-Magazine-Subscription-Service/Stamford-Connecticut/NSS-Magazine-Subscription-Service-Rip-off-erroneous-charge-to-my-Bank-of-America-VISA-acco-41944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NSS Magazine Subscription Service