Complaint Review: NSS Magazine Subscription

• Submitted: Thu, June 28, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, June 28, 2007

• Reported By:Clarkston Washington
NSS Magazine Subscription
225 High Ridge Road,East Building Suite 16 Stamford, Connecticut U.S.A.

NSS Magazine Subscription ripoff unauthorized Fraudulant billing Stamford Connecticut

Upon checking my credit card billing 6/27/2007 I found 2 charges made to me by this company, one for 17.95 & one for 28.00. No info given as to what magazines they were charging me for. I have never heard of NSS Magazines Subscriptions or done any business with them. I called my credit card company and filed unauthorized ,Fraudulent charges against them and had them investigate and remove the charges from from my Credit card.

Why isn"t the State Attorney General for Connetticut Investigating this Company and stopping this type of action,or don,t that office care??In my opinion It is definately Ripoff and fraudulent way to do business. I see many many complaints online about this same company so something needs to be done, perhaps there is a federal office that can stop it if Conneticutt won't do anything about it.

Ray
Clarkston, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2007 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NSS-Magazine-Subscription/Stamford-Connecticut-06905/NSS-Magazine-Subscription-ripoff-unauthorized-Fraudulant-billing-Stamford-Connecticut-257453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NSS Magazine Subscription