Complaint Review: NSS Magazine

• Submitted: Tue, January 01, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 01, 2008

• Reported By:Las Vegas New Mexico
NSS Magazine
7 World Trade Center New York, New York U.S.A.

Twx Magazine - NSS Magazine Did Not Refund Full Amount New York New York

I subscribed online to a magazine for my son last Christmas for one year. On December 17 of this year I noticed a bank charge of $36.30 to TWX. After calling the automated line and getting no help I called and got a live person. She assured me I would get a full refund. Ten days later and with no refund, I called again. Again I was assured I would receive a full refund. Today I received a refund of $27.50. I assume they think I will just ignore the missing money. Is this a new twist to the scam?

Las Vegas, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2008 07:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NSS-Magazine/New-York-New-York-10007-2195/Twx-Magazine-NSS-Magazine-Did-Not-Refund-Full-Amount-New-York-New-York-296046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NSS Magazine