Complaint Review: NSS Magazine

• Updated: Thu, November 15, 2007

• Reported By:cincinnati Ohio
NSS Magazine
Scamville Nationwide U.S.A.

NSS Magazine Scam, Unprofessional, Bogus Company U.S.A.

On 9/19/07 I made a great purchase from a trusted website, after the buy I was able to take a survey which upon completion giving me a choice of mags for a great price.

I made four choices. On 11/15/07 I receive a letter form one of the magazines talking about re subscribing when I had not received any issue from any of my choices.I call the magazine company that wanted me to re subscribe and they told me my order was cancelled so then I contacted NSS.

After calling six times I finally decided to press zero which took me to an operater. She told me I couldn't get a refund. She didn't know why my order was cancelled and re-ordered. I told her I googled who charged my card which was NSS.

She told me that is not the company name but the number I called was under NSS. Point blank don't deal with NSS it's a Scam, even when you call it;s all automated and if you don't press zero own your own you'll will be going around in frustrating circles. I never thought buying two football jerseys would lead to all of this. NSS has a lot of complaints against it and now they have got one more. I only at this site because when I googled the company nothing but complaints came up mostly from here...

cincinnati, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2007 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NSS-Magazine/nationwide/NSS-Magazine-Scam-Unprofessional-Bogus-Company-USA-285063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NSS Magazine