Complaint Review: NSS Magazines Group, Inc

• Submitted: Tue, April 09, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, April 09, 2002

• Reported By:76634
NSS Magazines Group, Inc
NSS Magazines BUY.com Internet U.S.A.

NSS Magazines Group, Inc -Time Magazine Fraud internet Internet

My daughter is 10 and she has been receiving Time Magazine for about 6 months. I contacted Time Magazines with a complaint stating I do not read this magazine and my 10yr old surely doesn't. They replied stating it was a NSS Magazine Group, Inc that they received their info. from. Time supplied me with a number, and telling me I would have to cancel my contract. but it is automated, and I want a voice. I Do Not Hazve A Contract With This Company. I don't know where they got her name nor her address. I will not be responsible for a bill, even though I haven't received one. I threw them away. They had no business sending my minor daughter such explicit articles. I tried to go to their web site which I got from your choices. I couldn't get there.

alice
clifton, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2002 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NSS-Magazines-Group-Inc/internet/NSS-Magazines-Group-Inc-Time-Magazine-Fraud-internet-Internet-18510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NSS Magazines Group, Inc