Complaint Review: NSS Magazines

• Reported By:Springfield Illinois
NSS Magazines
Austin, Texas U.S.A.

NSS Magazines Ripoff Austin Texas

I too was victimized like all of the other reports. A male came to my door and followed me to my car after I ignored him and got a bad feeling about the deal. He kept going on about how he was selling magazines to get a trip to Cancun by way of points.

He wouldn't leave me alone, so I finally agreed to buying one subscription to Maxim for my fiance. After reading everyone else's reports, I am not sure that I will ever receive the magazine. I wrote him a check, and am wondering if I should stop payment on it.

Anne
Springfield, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2003 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NSS-Magazines/Austin-Texas/NSS-Magazines-Ripoff-Austin-Texas-64705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NSS Magazines