Complaint Review: NSS Magazines

• Submitted: Fri, February 22, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, February 22, 2002

• Reported By:New Orleans
NSS Magazines
PO Box 670 Newburgh, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 1-800-927-9578
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

NSS Magazine rip-off

I am annoyed as well. I found a $27 charge on my credit card that I did not recognize: "NSS*NSS_magazine". I had to search the internet (hence, finding this website!) to find the company since a phone number was not listed on my bank statement! My bank couldn't even tell me the source of the charge. I called NSS and finally reached a customer service agent, who said I would get $27 back in 1-2 months. We'll see if this happens.
NSS claimed to have sent me a postcard reminder (I never received). I will now be wary of the "free" offers that ask for my credit card info.

Alicia
New Orleans, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NSS-Magazines/Newburgh-New-York-12551/NSS-Magazine-rip-off-14867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NSS Magazines