Complaint Review: NSS Magazines

• Submitted: Wed, March 27, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, April 08, 2002

• Reported By:
NSS Magazines
PO Box 670, Newburgh NY 12551 Newburgh, New York U.S.A.

NSS Magazines Newburgh NY

*Consumer Suggestion: Help stop the crime!

After receiving 5 magazines for 7 months of a 1 year free subscription awarded through ZD Net, NSS automatically renewed the 5 magazines. Removing the money from my account and creating havoc. They first blamed it on me for not returning (the supposedly mailed) renewal cards to cancel the subscription. Strange, 5 subscriptions and not one of the renewal slips made it to my door! The extremly polite salesperson at NSS in the mist of my complaint continued to try and sell me magazines, amazing. Wrong move on her part, as I instructed her to stop, listen to what my request was and to remedy it. Politly, she understood my frustration. As of March 26, 2002 I was promised a full refund within 48 hours and reimbursement of bounced check fees. I have a feeling I will not be seeing this any time soon. Any one with information on what my next step should be please reply to the posting.

Rose
Norwood, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NSS-Magazines/Newburgh-New-York-12551/NSS-Magazines-Newburgh-NY-17669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NSS Magazines

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Help stop the crime!

AUTHOR: Ada - ()

I too have been ripped off by these thieves, and I am suggesting that every victim contact the FTC and the attorney general. The FTC has already responded, and hopefully they are under investigation already. We need all of the help we can get.