• Report: #19661

• Submitted: Fri, April 26, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, April 26, 2002

• Reported By:Salt Lake City UT
NSS Magazines
P. O. Box 670, Newburgh, NY 12551 Newburgh, New York U.S.A.

NSS Magazines Unauthorized Charges to Debit Card This organization made charges for 3 magazines to my debit account. have not received these magazines, I have not received the cards ripoff Newburgh New York

This organization made charges for 3 magazines to my debit account. Not only have I not received these magazines, I have not received the now famous "cards in the mail" for me to cancel them. Obviously, having not received the magazines, I wasn't aware I needed to cancel a subscription which I had not placed.

Jean
Salt Lake City, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2002 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NSS-Magazines/Newburgh-New-York-12551/NSS-Magazines-Unauthorized-Charges-to-Debit-Card-This-organization-made-charges-for-3-maga-19661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NSS Magazines