Complaint Review: NSS Magazines

NSS Magazines
Nationwide U.S.A.

*Consumer Comment: NSS Magazine Credit card fraud

*0: NSS Magazine Service Center Making Unauthorized and Fraudulent Card Charges

The complaint is simple; I never heard of NSS magazines, and never did business directly with them, yet my card was charged $57.00 dollars for magazines I did not subscribe to or ordered!

When I called the number associated with the charge, as well as a number in Newburgh, NY, it was computer generated and asked for my full Credit/Debit card number (which you should never do). There was no actual office number I could find.

What is truly amazing about this is that, less tha 2 weeks ago, I recieved a renewal Debit Card with a new expiration date, and this charge against my card was just made on August 24, 2001. I did not contact this company directy, or anyone else using this new card; so how did they get my number as well as the new expiration date?

Since I have read that this is not the first time they have done this, avoid this company at all costs! I have filed fraud documents with my bank, and I will notify the FTC as well!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NSS-Magazines/nationwide/NSS-Magazine-Service-Center-Making-Unauthorized-and-Fraudulent-Card-Charges-6344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NSS Magazines

NSS Magazine Credit card fraud

AUTHOR: R.C. - ()

I recieved a charge of 35.00 for a magazine subscription I have heard nothing about the title was NSS*NSS Magazine. I have never heard of this Magazine and do not know how they recieved my information. I have not recieved any magazine services or anything regarding NSS

#2 0