Complaint Review: NSS Magazines

• Updated: Thu, January 23, 2003

• Reported By:Monterey California
NSS Magazines
Nationwide U.S.A.

NSS Magazines Charged my account did not notify & never delivered magazines Nationwide

Last summer of 2001 I was asked by a door to door teenage solicitor to help with donations to some kind of fund in which I would also receive three trial magazine subscriptions.

The magazines never arrived and I was never notified of anything further but I noticed on my bank statement from September 2002 that I was being charged subscription rates for the three magazines I'd not been receiving. I called the phone numbers listed with the charges and was greeted by an automated phone maze with voice recognition capabilities but no way to reach an actual human. All three numbers go to the same place and the phone system doesn't help me at all.

I'd like to find out what exactly they think has been going on with these subscriptions this past year, and either get all the charges completely reversed since I recieved nothing or perhapse continue the service with all the back issues I should have been sent. Either way I need to talk to a person and I haven't found this company anywhere yet.

If anyone has found out anything more about how to reach these people or counteract this apparent fraud, I'd very much like to learn of it.

Monterey, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2003 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NSS-Magazines/nationwide/NSS-Magazines-Charged-my-account-did-not-notify-never-delivered-magazines-Nationwide-42605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NSS Magazines