Complaint Review: NSS Rewards Cont Serv

• Submitted: Tue, February 05, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, February 28, 2002

• Reported By:Huntington WV
NSS Rewards Cont Serv
Four High Ridge Park Stamford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Do Not Subscribe through NSS Magazines Ripoff

*UPDATE Employee: Please Contact Us

I ordered some trial issues of 3 magazines through NSS Magazines. I was informed that I would not have to actually subscribe unless I was satsfied by the magazines I had received during this trial period. However, I got my credit card bill and found out that I had been charged for subscriptions to all 3 magazines at a cost of $80. I never had the chance to cancel these magazines or to avoid the charge to my credit card. I object to this and want a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NSS-Rewards-Cont-Serv/Stamford-Connecticut-06905/Do-Not-Subscribe-through-NSS-Magazines-Ripoff-13345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NSS Rewards Cont Serv

Please Contact Us

AUTHOR: Customer Service - ()

We regret any difficulty experienced with our program and will do our best to address your concerns quickly. Please contact us with your complete name and address at customerservice@magazineoutlet.com.