Complaint Review: NSS-SYNAPSE GROUP INC, NMS MAGAZINE PROCESSING CENTER

• Submitted: Thu, January 09, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, January 09, 2003

• Reported By:Winchester Virginia
NSS-SYNAPSE GROUP INC, NMS MAGAZINE PROCESSING CENTER
PO BOX 30477 SALT LAKE CITY, Utah U.S.A.

NSS-Synapse Group Inc ripoff Salt Lake City Utah

NSS-SYNAPSE GROUP INC, NMS MAGAZINE PROCESSING CENTER Charging My Credit Card Without My Permission For Magazines SALT LAKE CITY Utah .....

I received my credit card statement and found a charge on 14 JUL that said NMS*POP PHOTO#31I1SJ 800-927-9212. I called this number (11:15 am on 7/27)and all I received was a teleprompter. I followed all the steps to cancel Popular Photography and received a confirmation #229751D.

The next month my credit card statement had a charge on 03 AUG that said NMS*SI MAGAZINE #31I1SJ 800-927-9212 CT. I called again(2:45 pm 8/24) and received the teleprompter. Once again I followed the directions and received a confirmation #229753D to cancel Sports Illustrated.

I have not received a credit and the magazines are still arriving at my home. I've tried to cancel these subscriptions through each magazines website. Sports Illustrated says "This subscription was purchased through NSS-SYNAPSE GROUP INC who can be reached at 800-321-6247". Popular Photography gave me an option of contacting customer service through email which I have done but don't know the outcome yet. They will probably refer me back to NSS as well.

Today (1/9/03) I received a GLAMOUR magaine in the mail, unauthorized. I just bet you I'll find a charge on my credit card bill again.

How do I get this stopped? Cancel all my credit cards?????

Mildred
Winchester, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2003 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NSS-SYNAPSE-GROUP-INC-NMS-MAGAZINE-PROCESSING-CENTER/SALT-LAKE-CITY-Utah-84130-9806/NSS-Synapse-Group-Inc-ripoff-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-40841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NSS-SYNAPSE GROUP INC, NMS MAGAZINE PROCESSING CENTER