instrument

• Submitted: Mon, February 03, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, February 03, 2003

• Reported By:North Haven Connecticut
NSS, SYNAPSE GROUP
nssmagazinebuy.com , Connecticut U.S.A.

NSS, SYNAPSE GROUP rip-off really this company uses service to steal & scammed Connecticut

Signed up for free magazines. Somehow the free magazines have been showing up as paid for magazines on the debit card. Which is neraly impossibel for to the best of my knowledge I have not given them the information to charge to my debit card.

I charge them with stealing money form my account for these are charges which I have never placed. If I am correct, there is soem law against this, though I can't remember what it is.

Adam
North Haven, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2003 08:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NSS-SYNAPSE-GROUP/Connecticut/NSS-SYNAPSE-GROUP-rip-off-really-this-company-uses-service-to-steal-scammed-Connecticut-44020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NSS, SYNAPSE GROUP