Complaint Review: NSS SYNAPSE Group Inc

• Reported By:Port Crane New York
NSS SYNAPSE Group Inc
Stamford, onnecticut U.S.A.

NSS Magazines SYNAPSE Group ripoff credit card fraud Stamford Connecticut

I see many others in same situation. I ordered products from a mail-catalog and at end of order was asked if I wanted FREE trial of magazines. And that I could cancel in months when bill arrived. No bill arrived and was charged several times in last 2 years.

Here's the deal, we need to get in contact with all merchants we do business with online and mail-order and tell them to do away with NSS. I for one, won't order from my current merchants that have anything to do with NSS.

Also, I think its wrong for these merchants to forward our credit card numbers to third parties.

Also, never give out your CC to a voice system as what others have stated. Also, NEVER fax your creditcard or bank statements to anybody! Thats exactly what these Scams want you to do.

Anyways, I have disputed the charges and will see what happens. It makes me sick to see what NSS has done to us.

Carl
Port Crane, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2003 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NSS-SYNAPSE-Group-Inc/Stamford-onnecticut/NSS-Magazines-SYNAPSE-Group-ripoff-credit-card-fraud-Stamford-Connecticut-48625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NSS SYNAPSE Group Inc