Complaint Review: NSS Subscriptions

• Submitted: Thu, January 01, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 01, 2009

• Reported By:Battle Ground Washington
NSS Subscriptions
East Building, Suite 16, 225 High Ridge Road Stamford, Connecticut U.S.A.

NSS Subscriptions These people deliberately mislead you when you accept free or cheap trial subscriptions. Stamford Connecticut

This company did not send me an invoice for magazine renewal as promised, but just charged my American Express almost double the normal subscription prices for three magazines that I had accepted trial subscriptions for. On the AMEX charge there was no Company Name or phone number. I could find no web site I googled the address to find the name of the company which took me to the Ripoff Report where got the company name and some phone numbers and saw numerous complaints. I had American Express Reverse the charge and then notified each magazine that I had done so and why, since the phone numbers I called were apparently not the right ones for my magazines. They make it very hard to find them and which is their plan. Why would anyone renew Readers Digest thru NSS for $20 when RD offers a year for $12 WITH a free subscription for a friend if you go directly thru RD.

Cactuswren
Battle Ground, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2009 07:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NSS-Subscriptions/Stamford-Connecticut-06905-3000/NSS-Subscriptions-These-people-deliberately-mislead-you-when-you-accept-free-or-cheap-tria-407043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NSS Subscriptions