Complaint Review: NSS-Synapse Group, Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, February 08, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, February 08, 2003

• Reported By:Portland Maine
NSS-Synapse Group, Inc.
Connecticut Stamford, Connecticut U.S.A.

NSS Synapse Group Inc ripoff Stamford Connecticut

NSS-Synapse Group, Inc. I was offered free magazine subscriptions when I ordered an item from TV. NSS renewed my subscriptions to these mags and withdrew from my account. ripoff Stamford Connecticut .....

I was offered free magazines for a small amount of time when I ordered a Christmas present off a TV ad. NSS proceeded to renew subscriptions to all of these magazines for me without my knowledge, allowing them to withdraw money from my account without my knowing about it. I don't know how to contact them.

Jessica
Portland, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2003 07:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NSS-Synapse-Group-Inc/Stamford-Connecticut/NSS-Synapse-Group-Inc-ripoff-Stamford-Connecticut-44687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NSS-Synapse Group, Inc.