Complaint Review: NSS magazines

• Submitted: Mon, July 22, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, July 22, 2002

• Reported By:Salisbury NC
NSS magazines
www.nss.com New York, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-205-9198
  • Web:
  • Category: Media

NSS magazines ripoff consumer fraud ripoff New York New York

This company charged almost $100.00 on my debit card for three separate magazine subscriptions and I have never evn heard of them. After finding this out I tried calling the numbers on my statement and it was a computer generated voice telling me that it could not process my request. I still have not found a web site for this company and have no way of contacting them. I do not know how they got my card number and expiration date but I definitely did not give it to them.

Heath
Salisbury, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2002 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NSS-magazines/New-York-New-York/NSS-magazines-ripoff-consumer-fraud-ripoff-New-York-New-York-25073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NSS magazines