• Report: #206043

• Submitted: Mon, August 14, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, August 17, 2009

• Reported By:Saint Louis Missouri
NT Society
PO Box 95338 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

NT Society ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

* : Great Joy Came From NT Society

*Consumer Comment: They Never Use A Real Address

I too recieved a letter from the NT Society. My letter was six pages, and it included all of the usual stuff. "You will be wealthy," and "All your dreams will come true." I've seen enough of this to know it's a rip-off. They don't ask you for money now, but when the point of the booklet being free is driven into the ground; you know eventually there will be a request for money. It's a "Rip-Off," don't fall for it, even if does say free. I don't think there's a secret spell of any kind to give you what you don't have.

Nicole
Saint Louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2006 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NT-Society/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193-5338/NT-Society-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-206043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NT Society

#1

Great Joy Came From NT Society

AUTHOR: Ewar2020 - (United Kingdom)

I also recieved a letter from this secret society. I found it the best thing I have read in years. From start to finish I could not wipe the smile from my face as I read the complete garbage sprawled across 7 or so pages.

I found it hillarious that it had a chinese postage mark yet wanted me to reply to the US.

Hey i know i'm special, my mother told me every day, and i don't need some fake society to try to appeal to all 7 sins to make me realise my "very special and rare traits".

I may live in the UK but as i'm going back to Las Vegas next year i may pop by the Mail Box etc store in Henderson stake it out for a few days and give my own personal  thanks to "tiffany".

Ed

Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom

They Never Use A Real Address

AUTHOR: Deana - (U.S.A.)

Doesn't it just make you so angy that they never use a real address either? It is always a P.O. Box! Too bad....I live in Las Vegas, and I would drive over to this liar for you if only we knew the actual address of the scammer....
Yes, really I would!