Complaint Review: NT Society

• Submitted: Mon, September 10, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, September 10, 2007

• Reported By:Mirrabooka Other
NT Society
PO Box 96958 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.
  • Phone: 702-8910302
  • Web:
  • Category: Cult

NT Society I was almost sucked in Thank goodness for this site. I decided to search the "NT Society" after receiving the free booklet and found it to be a scam. Las Vegas Nevada

I was lucky enough to have the sense to search the internet before sending the $183 Australian that I was asked for. Like everyone, I want a better life for my family. This goes to prove yet again that the 'good life' is obtained through hard work, love and friendship. Not through some mysterious society that tries their best to con people out of money that they often cannot afford to lose.

I am very fortunate - I have 3 healthy children, a husband who loves me (even though I am over weight!). It now seems very silly and self centered of me to have even contemplated this idiocy. My eyes are now wide open and I hope that this will help others to see more clearly. Look at what you have - not what you 'might' have.

Jen
Mirrabooka
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2007 06:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NT-Society/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193-6958/NT-Society-I-was-almost-sucked-in-Thank-goodness-for-this-site-I-decided-to-search-the-N-273572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NT Society