Complaint Review: NTA And/or Kids.com

• Submitted: Mon, February 11, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, February 11, 2008

• Reported By:Sleepy Hollow New York
NTA And/or Kids.com
New York, New York U.S.A.

NTA And/or Kids.com NTA scam families New York New York

Back in 2000/01 paid approx. $500 for a suppestedly 5 yr contract. Never did I get a call nor any news from them only a reminder to take more pictures every year. Once my 2nd child was born, they allowed him to take a pic along with my daughter. He was not an actual member yet I did get a "call" from them but suppostedly they only had my home number whether they did or not I'm not sure the problem is that they left a message on my answering machine yet I don't arrive home till after 6pm. By the time I called, it was too late they had picked another kid. Suppostedly Fisher Price wanted my 4 month old son but I had to call them back immediately if I didn't I would loose my chance. I had no idea it worked like this. They needed the child the very next morning and even thought I let them know I can be there with my child they said NO, too late!

Gladys
Sleepy Hollow, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2008 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NTA-Andor-Kidscom/New-York-New-York/NTA-Andor-Kidscom-NTA-scam-families-New-York-New-York-308070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NTA And/or Kids.com