Complaint Review: NTB-National Tire and Battery

• Updated: Mon, February 13, 2012

• Reported By: L. — Bedford Ohio United States of America
NTB-National Tire and Battery
21250 Rockside Rd Bedford, Ohio United States of America

NTB-National Tire and Battery Alfred Harris - Store Manager Deception for the lack of knowlege Bedford, Ohio

On 11/09/2011 I brought my car to The Ntb Store in Bedfford, Ohio. I was charged $59.99 for a brake Fluid Exchange because a new Master Cylinder was installed on my car also.

Today, 02/13/2012, my brakes did not work as I pressed them to stop my car at a traffic intersection. I had to jump the curb to stop my car abruptly. I pulled my car into a Muffler shop that was down the street from where I ran off the road to avoid a collision.

The mechanic put my car on a lift in the garage and told me the brakes were never bled and that was why I had no brake pressure. The brakes were not bled at Ntb in November 9th, 2011. Because if Ntb had bled the brake system after exchanginging the old brake fluid for new fluid the car would have shown signs of the bleeders on the wheels of being loosened and they were not. The spongy feeling I had in November was all I had and The past 3 days of driving in hazordous weather I could have been injured or worse. I tried talking to the NTB Store Manager to no avail.
I guess if you dont know what to look foir people are easily decieved by Repair shops that you entrust your automobile and your safety to.. Shame on you!!!

How do you sleep at night????????  L at Bedford, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2012 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NTB-National-Tire-and-Battery/Bedford-Ohio-44146/NTB-National-Tire-and-Battery-Alfred-Harris-Store-Manager-Deception-for-the-lack-of-k-838612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NTB-National Tire and Battery