Complaint Review: NTB SALEM NH

• Updated: Sun, December 16, 2012

• Reported By: Mark — Methuen Massachusetts United States of America
NTB SALEM NH
Salem NH Store Salem, New Hampshire United States of America

NTB SALEM NH Steve Sheldon NTB is no good. My car was scratched by the technician Steve Sheldon is a MORON Salem, New Hampshire

*Consumer Comment: NTB like most tire retailers lie

NTB is no good. Steve Sheldon is a complete Moron. I brought my Acura MDX in for a free rotate and balance. My car was scratched by the technician "if you can call the employee a technician". The Store Manager gave me a rough time and denied the damage to my MDX. Steve Sheldon got involved and told me to get three estimates. I did what he said and he has never been any help. In fact I had to call call and call to get any response for weeks. When I got to talk to him he said that the three estimates were too expensive and that an "executive decision was made to not pay for my repair needed. $900 was not excessive I thought. All there Separate estimates were with in 100 to 75 difference. Steve Sheldon then advised they could possibly meet me half way on the repairs. That is an admission of guilt. I am now pursuing small claims court because Steve Sheldon is such a douche-bag that he could not just simply put my claim into NT-B's Insurance Company. Disgusted... Mark B Methuen Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2012 05:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NTB-SALEM-NH/Salem-New-Hampshire-/NTB-SALEM-NH-Steve-Sheldon-NTB-is-no-good-My-car-was-scratched-by-the-technician-Steve-S-843057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NTB SALEM NH

NTB like most tire retailers lie

AUTHOR: Brian - (United States of America)

You got lucky with a scratch. These tire retailers TownFair, NTB.....most of them are on this planet to lie and cheat. I know its extreme but they all must hire sales people with police records. They say they do a full alignment and they dont. They give you a phone quote and when you get there expect to pay 40% more. They dont back their tires. And if you are a person who is not a savvy buyer or not knowing of cars as many women....you will be racked over the coals. These sales people lick their chops when they see women come in......there must be a game book that say's when you see a women.......confuse her for another 100 bucks more.
You got off easy