Deegan

• Reported By: natemariano — Calera Alabama United States of America
NTB
Alabaster Al Alabaster, Alabama United States of America

NTB National Tire and Battery Tried to over price repairs Alabaster, Alabama

I called NTB to get a qoute on repairs for my Xterra. I was told to replace my tirods, alignment, and labor of 2hrs would cost $428.00. When I get down there they give me a new quote of $1666.65. Another automotive quoted me $600.00 for the same repairs. When I complained the tech told me labor was $300.00 and just looked at me like I was supposed to accept the higher quote. This was my first time there so either they think I am stupid or they ripoff all their customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2012 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NTB/Alabaster-Alabama-35064/NTB-National-Tire-and-Battery-Tried-to-over-price-repairs-Alabaster-Alabama-851215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NTB