Complaint Review: NTB

• Updated: Mon, June 02, 2014

• Reported By: David — Cypress Texas
20330 FM529 Road Cypress, Texas USA

NTB Tire Kingdom Liers, Under Trained and Unprofessional Cypress Texas

On 05/16/2014 I took my car to NTB for a simple tire repair. After waiting for more than 2 hours The service manager came out and said to me that I have a problem with  my tire.I said really because all I brought it in for was justba patch due to a screw I ran over. Thats when the service manager  attempted to make up a story of a dry rotted tire. NTB not knowing that Im an ASE certified technician myself  that the story going to work and plus the fact I was looking at what happened. Obviously in my opinion after watching the GS attempting to take off the tire he(GS) didnt allow all the air out of the tire thats what caused the puncture in the side wall. I gave them a simple solution to this problem I stated that they could either replace the tire with the cheapest used tire they have or replace it with a used one NTB refused to do either. After calling the corporate office a couple  of times and going to the location where the work was done  for several weeks They finally agreed to a used tire. [continued below]....

..... All thats was after an attempt to contact the store manager atleast 5 times whom for some reason was never there and contacting corporate 3 times. All that for a $60 tire is very sad I wouldn't never ever recommend this company to anyone especially the location I went to for service This is the very reason why people dont trust Automotive Shops

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2014 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NTB/Cypress-Texas-77433/NTB-Tire-Kingdom-Liers-Under-Trained-and-Unprofessional-Cypress-Texas-1151157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NTB