Complaint Review: NTB

• Reported By: Kyle — Celina Texas
NTB
7808 Preston Rd Frisco, Texas USA

NTB National Tire & Battery attempted state inspection Frisco Texas

I was a long time customer but I'll never go back after what they did to me. I went in for a state inspection and two new front tires. They sold me on replacing the rack and pinion, that was my fault.  I arrive at 11:30 am last Saturday and I waited until 7:00 pm when I was informed they would not be finished until tomorrow. I live an hour and 20 minutes away and have to call my wife to come get me. They tell me the car will be ready by Noon on Sunday. On Sunday they call and say they can't get a part they need until Monday.  They call me on Monday at 7:30 pm and say the car is now ready.  I picked up the car this morning April 8, 2014 expecting they would at least discount my bill for putting me and my family out for 4 days, WRONG!!!!! They charged me just under $2,400 and STILL HAD NOT INSPECTED THE CAR. So rather than trying to make a good, long time customer happy they choose to stick it in hard and deep not caring if I was a good customer or not. I ask for the manager to call me, do you think he did, OF COURSE NOT.

So the bottom line is I go in Saturday morning for a state inspection, sit in the waiting room which was freezing cold for 7 hours, told we're closing you need to leave, waited another 2 days only to pick the car up WITH NO INSPECTION STICKER ON THE CAR AND IT ONLY COST ME JUST UNDER $2,400.

YOU WILL NEVER GET ANOTHER DIME FROM ME NTB! !!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2014 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NTB/Frisco-Texas-75034/NTB-National-Tire-amp-Battery-attempted-state-inspection-Frisco-Texas-1137399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NTB