Complaint Review: NTB

• Submitted: Mon, October 10, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, October 10, 2011

• Reported By: NTB customer — Cleveland Ohio United States of America
3997 Mayfield Road South Euclid, OH South Euclid, Ohio United States of America

NTB They bait you in, and kill you! I was estimated a price of 119, but when it was done I was charged 432. I complainted it to the center of NTB, but still I was charged 250. They cheat for price. South Euclid, Ohio

NTB cheats people on price.

They gave a price estimation for 119.00 and asked me to come next several week when I have time. But when I was there for reparation, I was charged for 432.00. And then I showed them their estimation receipt. The manger felt embarrassed and asked me to pay 262.00.

Here is the question. Does NTB not have a standard pricing for the same job? Do they just ask what they want?

So I contacted the center of NTB to complain this. No action was taken. I was in NTB at 9 am and left at 9 pm until I paid 245.00.

I am overcharged and no one says a word for costumer, even the director of sale. It is not just the money. It is the justice and credit of our society.

Hope someone can stop it and make our society better.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2011 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NTB/South-Euclid-Ohio-44121/NTB-They-bait-you-in-and-kill-you-I-was-estimated-a-price-of-119-but-when-it-was-done-787241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NTB