Complaint Review: NTB

• Submitted: Sun, November 04, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, November 04, 2012

• Reported By: S — stone mountain Georgia U.S.A.
NTB
4135 US 78 lilburn, Georgia United States of America

NTB Very condescending to women lilburn, Georgia

I went to NTB-Lilburn, GA to get the front passenger tire replaced. Somehow these idiots did not understand that and took the back passenger tire and moved that to the front and put the new tire on the back.

When I explained to Greg what was done wrong again he talked to me like I was a child. The manager, Mike, said that "I was confused about what tire I needed to have changed".

Are you kidding me??? Mike and Greg are both idiots! After 15 minutes and my car was still not done, I said put the old tire back on and give me my car.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2012 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NTB/lilburn-Georgia-30047/NTB-Very-condescending-to-women-lilburn-Georgia-964568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NTB