Complaint Review: NTH Communications

• Submitted: Thu, September 27, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 27, 2012

• Reported By: Lynn — Plymouth Minnesota U.S.A.
NTH Communications
1523 W Lake Street Minneapolis, Minnesota United States of America

NTH Communications Rip off Artist who will say and do anything to make a sale Minneapolis, Minnesota

While at the State Fair I was approached by DISH salesperson from this company who I later found out travels the country and sells DISH at events.

He was a fast talking man who had an answer to all my questions.  Sadly, very few of his answers were true.  I was concerned about a specific program for my 4 yo.  I was assured it was on a different station.  I was told I could cancel in 90 days.  This was another lie.  I was promised a gift card, which I never got.  The list goes on, but none are in writing.  I was suckered and now I am stuck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2012 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NTH-Communications/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55441/NTH-Communications-Rip-off-Artist-who-will-say-and-do-anything-to-make-a-sale-Minneapolis-947497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NTH Communications