Complaint Review: NTTA - North Texas Tollway Athority

5900 W. Plano Pkwy #200, Plano, TX 75026 Plano, Texas United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

NTTA - North Texas Tollway Athority North Texas Tollway Authority LETS FILE A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST THESE CROOKS! Plano, Texas

I received a notice informing me that an invoice from NTTA had not been paid. When I called to see what it was about, I was told the Tollway had sent me an invoice for driving on that particular highway.

I was more than shocked because the cashier boothes were all shut down and there were no signs stating there would still be a charge ANYWHERE.

Its there now, but WAS NOT there before.

I honestly had thought they had shut down that ridiculous scam artist ring and stopped charging citizens to drive on a stupid highway named after a jack ass.

But instead, they sent me a notice that I hadn't paid an invisible invoice I had never recieved.

So after discovering what was really going on, I mailed them a money order for about $7.00 only to get a letter from them CLAIMING they had NEVER received my money order and that the envelope my payment was mailed in was damaged. They returned the damage envelope, but they stated the payment was gone.

So.........No problem. Its ONLY $7.00 so I went to buy another money order and mailed that one to them. ONLY to receive a collection notice from Southwest Credit saying I owe late fees. I still have my receipt and I ABSOLUTELY refuse to give into their crooked game.

I just mailed a notice to remove their collection agency from my credit report or I am taking THEM to court. They won't have a chance to do anything else to me.

So if you are having a similiar issue with this company, document, document, document.

Don't waste your time arguing with ignorance and greed.....TAKE ACTION.

Thats what the legal system is for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2010 08:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NTTA-North-Texas-Tollway-Athority/Plano-Texas-/NTTA-North-Texas-Tollway-Athority-North-Texas-Tollway-Authority-LETS-FILE-A-CLASS-ACTION-562125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NTTA - North Texas Tollway Athority