Complaint Review: NTTA - North Texas Tollway Athority

• Submitted: Mon, June 08, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 08, 2009

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
NTTA - North Texas Tollway Athority
5900 West Plano Parkway #100 Plano, Texas U.S.A.

NTTA - North Texas Tollway Athority is raping me!!!!! Plano Texas

At the end of this month (June 2009) I will have lived at my address for 9 months. I travel the Tollway to and from Downtown Dallas for work. I pay at evey toll booth and toll plaza. I had no idea what ''zip cash'' was till my mail from the NTTA cought up with me. For approx 6 months they say I owe $6000 because of a place where there are no toll booths or plazas. Why $6000...because for every $1 they tack on a $25 admin fee. I tried to talk to them but they were unyeilding.

Also, they will not let me pay the $1 fees that have not had an admin fee tacked on because of my back balance. So, by the time I move at the end of the month I will owe them approx $10,000 for 9 months on the Tollway...and that doesn't include all the toll booths and plaza's I have been paying. They go on to say if I don't pay then a $250 citation for each $1 will be issued and can go to warrant status.

If you do the math I could end up owing around $250,000 for driving the Tollway for less than a year. I need help!!! There is nothing that can be done as far as I can tell. There is no oversight. Often they are wrong, they know it and do NOT care! This has to be one of the biggest SCAMS in America. They will not work with you...pay or else. How can this be legal?!?!

Lance
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2009 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NTTA-North-Texas-Tollway-Athority/Plano-Texas-75093/NTTA-North-Texas-Tollway-Athority-is-raping-me-Plano-Texas-459710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NTTA - North Texas Tollway Athority