Complaint Review: NTTA - North Texas Tollway Authority

• Updated: Tue, November 17, 2009

• Reported By: Audrey — Dallas Texas United States of America
NTTA - North Texas Tollway Authority
5900 W Plano Pkwy #100 Plano, Texas United States of America

NTTA - North Texas Tollway Authority North Texas Toll Assoiation I received a letter from Southwest Credit for $388.90, I explained that I never received a letter referencing the toll I owed. I do know for a fact that I owed $12.00 for the month of July 2009. Plano, Texas

I received a letter from Southwest Credit on 11/16/09 advising that the NTTA has assigned them to collect toll fees in the amount of $388.60.  I am not denying the fact that I actually owe them $12.00 for toll when they removed the pay stands at the booth.  However, to access me $368.00 for fees etc. has caused me to be very concerned.  I called Southwest Credit and advised that I will not pay this amount I would go to court and fight this before I paid them $400.00 for a $12.00 toll.  The representative at the credit collection agency offered me a settlement of $198.60.  That is still in access of $12.00.  I called the NTTA and told them that I'd never receieved a letter referening how to pay this toll and they were very rude and not understanding.  I need an attorney or the media to contact me because I am going to fight this tooth and nail.  This is just a total RIP-OFF!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2009 08:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NTTA-North-Texas-Tollway-Authority/Plano-Texas-75043/NTTA-North-Texas-Tollway-Authority-North-Texas-Toll-Assoiation-I-received-a-letter-from-524767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NTTA - North Texas Tollway Authority