Complaint Review: NTTA - Texas

• Updated: Fri, November 27, 2009

• Reported By: kathy — Texas United States of America
NTTA - Texas
po box 260928 plano, Texas United States of America

NTTA - Texas Ntta - I need some legal advise on the absolute ridiculous admin. charges plano, Texas

I am highly outraged about this "zip cash". I did use the toll way after they took all the booths away and was expecting a bill. I moved so my bill was send to a different address so I did not get it in time so went I did I got the bill, the first notice and the final bill all at once so on

my car it was $52.36 + $925 in administrative fees on                                        my husbands car it was $36.07 + $700 admin fees then another bill for my car for $53.58 that I can not pay online before a outragous admin fee is charged. So I'm sure they will charge another ridiculous fee onto that one.

I NEED TO FINE OUT LEGAL OPTIONS........... $1767.64 for and $142.64 in toll fees.

I need to be contacted by a lawyer or tv station because I am not willing to pay this it is stupid...

NTTA is the biggest RIP OFF>>

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2009 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NTTA-Texas/plano-Texas-75026/NTTA-Texas-Ntta-I-need-some-legal-advise-on-the-absolute-ridiculous-admin-charges-p-529348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NTTA - Texas