Complaint Review: NTTA

• Updated: Wed, January 02, 2013

• Reported By: Anon — bartonville Texas United States of America
NTTA
PO Box 660244 dallas, Texas United States of America

NTTA What a rip off. Double charge - toll tag PLUS zipcash for same toll dallas, Texas

*General Comment: Perfect Chance for some fun!

For many years I have had a registered toll tag attached to a credit card, no issue.  Then, I get a ZipCash invoice in the mail for tolls from 04/2012 thru 11/2012.  I look at my registered toll history, and see where my tolltag was charged for these tolls.

Zipcash charged me as well. Duplicates.

I bring this to their attention.  They tell me their equipment didn't recognize my car.  I show them the toll history where I already paid for the tolls.  They charge my credit card, the one attached to my toll tag, the Zip Cash amount!!

Now I have paid for the tolls twice.  They charged me the exorbitant ZipCash fees.  Obviously had no trouble finding my tolltag account to charge to that credit card.  I bring this all to their attention, no response.

What an absolute ripoff.  No wonder people don't pay their tolls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2013 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NTTA/dallas-Texas-75266/NTTA-What-a-rip-off-Double-charge-toll-tag-PLUS-zipcash-for-same-toll-dallas-Texas-989523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NTTA

#1 General Comment

Perfect Chance for some fun!

AUTHOR: Bubba Lee - (Canada)

File a small claims suit and watch them squirm, even if you loose they have to explain to the Judge why their version is correct.

The filing fee is small enough to be worth the entertainment value.