pause

• Updated: Fri, June 08, 2012

• Reported By: JenniferSnyder — Henderson Nevada United States of America
NTTA
3505 Timbercreek sachse, Texas United States of America

NTTA North Texas Transit Authority; George Bush Turnpike, Dallas North Tollway Whenver someone decides to start a class action suit against the Tollway you can count me in. sachse, Texas

I just looked at my bill from NTTA trying to figure out why it keeps sucking money out of my bank account at an unbelieveable rate.  I found the problem.  My car has been in the shop since May 11 but the tollway is charging tolls from the card every day 5 or 6 times per day.  When I called to dispute the charges they won't take them off, but I have pay an additional $25 to report the card stolen.  So my account charges will remain and I still have to pay them, plus now tack on $25 for the stolen card report.  Not to mention the $8 administrative fee if I don't pay the ZIP cash invoices on time.  These people suck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2012 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NTTA/sachse-Texas-75048/NTTA-North-Texas-Transit-Authority-George-Bush-Turnpike-Dallas-North-Tollway-Whenver-som-894652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NTTA