Complaint Review: NTX Tools

• Updated: Thu, May 01, 2014

• Reported By: Tombstone Luke — Phoenix Arizona
NTX Tools
Internet USA

NTX Tools Alan Dimick Sent me part of a tool, then refused to send me the rest. Complete ripoff. Internet

I ordered several tools from this company.  All was well for the first couple of orders.  Then I received a drill press and only parts of a grinder.  They said tough luck; I signed for the tool and they wouldn't help.  I disputed the charge on my credit card and all of a sudden my credit card information was used to buy stuff from vendors all over the country.  I can't prove it was NTX, but nothing like this ever happened to me and they had my credit card info.

BEWARE OF NTX TOOLS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2014 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NTX-Tools/internet/NTX-Tools-Alan-Dimick-Sent-me-part-of-a-tool-then-refused-to-send-me-the-rest-Complete-1143220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NTX Tools