• Report: #820425

• Updated: Tue, January 10, 2012

• Reported By: Bob — North Ridgeville Ohio United States of America
Pontiac, Michigan United States of America

NU WAY TDTC A total scam rip off. Pontiac, Michigan

I lost my job at general motors so i decided to give truck driving a shot..After seeing new ways commercials i figured why not..I called the school to see what was required to obtain my cdl liscense..I came in for an interview with a recruiter and he told me how you can make tons of cash driving big rigs..I am an american indian and Schooling/Training is paid for by the state of michigan...I asked the recruiter how much the class was and he responded, "Your all good and paid for" so i proceeded to enroll in the next class...Classes started on mondays of course, so thats when i arrived...

After the 1st 3 days of classroom study i was called out of the classroom to a office and was told i need a loan to cover the rest of the class fees, to my dismay a told her that i was told by the recruiter i was already set on the price...But to make matters worse on the prior day wednesday, they handed the students a form explaining the drop out process and how much money you would lose if you decided to drop out of the class...And after the 3rd day if the student was to drop out he/she would lose 75% of the money they had paid for the class...

Now thats highway robbery they have you over a barrel and its just not fair...This has been bothering me since 2006 when i attended the class...And the recruiters are a joke, they tell you "We pay for your schooling when you come work for us" which is bullcrap...I went to work for a company in Dayton, Ohio and after i finished 6 weeks of training with one of their drivers the company told me that they dont pay for schooling, plus the recruiter told me that they paid 45 cents a mile reguardless of experiance, which was a huge lie, they only paid 32 cents a mile...Overall tdtc is a joke, do not start the class until you have all the info and prices..Heck i could of got a loan through my credit union for 8% compared to the 21% that the school got me the loan for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2012 05:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NU-WAY-TDTC/Pontiac-Michigan-/NU-WAY-TDTC-A-total-scam-rip-off-Pontiac-Michigan-820425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NU WAY TDTC