Complaint Review: NUBODI - Acai Berry Colon Cleanse - Extreme Acai Berry

• Submitted: Tue, August 12, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, August 12, 2008

• Reported By:Topeka Kansas
NUBODI - Acai Berry Colon Cleanse - Extreme Acai Berry
http://extremeacaiberry.org/?sub=g_g&gclid=CNzHsbz9iZUCFQVkswodhBOXrQ Internet U.S.A.

NUBODI - Acai Berry Colon Cleanse - Extreme Acai Berry All Natural Cleansing Solution NUBODI - Acai Berry Colon Cleanse - Extreme Acai Berry Ordered trial of Acai Colon Cleanse for $3.95 s&h charge never received 14 day trial but $89.31 charge. Internet

I ordered a 14 day trial of Acai Colon Cleanse for s&h cost of $3.95. I did not received the trial but a bottle of 60 capsules arrived. I opened it thinking it was the trial. When I checked my account the $3.95 was withdrawn.

I received a call from the company asking how I liked the product and discovered they had posted a charge to my account that day for $89.31. I nearly hit the floor - I had not placed an "additional order" and had never even received the "trial" bottle.

I instructed the Customer Service person named "Wendy" to cancel my name and information so I would no longer receive any more charges. She gave me a confirmation # for the cancellation for all the good that does.

While this company at least makes an effort to appear "legitimate" I really doubt it! These outfits need to be stopped. They are making fortunes off of unsuspecting people. How can they be stopped?

Marge
Topeka, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2008 09:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NUBODI-Acai-Berry-Colon-Cleanse-Extreme-Acai-Berry/internet/NUBODI-Acai-Berry-Colon-Cleanse-Extreme-Acai-Berry-All-Natural-Cleansing-Solution-NUBO-362265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NUBODI - Acai Berry Colon Cleanse - Extreme Acai Berry