tables

• Submitted: Sat, July 12, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, July 12, 2008

• Reported By:Cleveland Ohio
NUBODI CLON CLEANSE MD
4650 SW 51ST. STE 711 DAVIE, FL 33314 DAVIE, Florida U.S.A.

NUBODI CLON CLEANSE MD This company sent two trail products. When I only requested one. Then called me on the phone saying my credit card did not went through so I decided to forget about trying the product, but they did sent it anyway. DAVIE Florida

Unusual circunstances and something to think about!
I received a phone call from the company saying that my credit card did not went through. So I got suspicious because I don't like giving my credit card number over the phone so I decided to forget about getting this product, but then 3 days after they called I got the product. Then the very next day I got the same product delivered again. So I am waiting to call them on Monday to find out how did they charge the product twice to my credit card after telling me the card did not when trough and why did they sent two orders when I only wanted to try the product once.

I really got suspicious about it so I decided to do my research which I should done it before getting into this mess. Now I don't even feel like trying this products because of the reports that I found, I don't feel confident trying this product because of the comments I found here from other people. I will keep you posted after I find out what the situation is when I call on Monday, July 14, 2008, My suggestion always research before ordering online products from people you are not familiar with. WATCH OUT WITH THIS PEOPLE!!!!

Cleo
Cleveland, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2008 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NUBODI-CLON-CLEANSE-MD/DAVIE-Florida-33314/NUBODI-CLON-CLEANSE-MD-This-company-sent-two-trail-products-When-I-only-requested-one-350545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NUBODI CLON CLEANSE MD