Complaint Review: NUBODI COLON CURE

• Submitted: Wed, July 09, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 09, 2008

• Reported By:ARIMA Other
NUBODI COLON CURE
4650 SW 51ST STREET STE.711 DAVIE,, Florida U.S.A.

NUBODI COLON CURE TRIED TO CANCEL ORDER OF FREE TRIAL WHEN I REALIZED THAT MY CREDIT CARD INFO WAS NEEDED, THEY BLOCKED THE CANCELLATION ,BUT STILL CHARGED MY CARD FOR SHIPPING,AND A 60CAPS BOTTLE ALONG WITH A TRIAL SIZE (RECEIVED BOTTLE BROKEN} DAVIE, FLORIDA

A free trial bottle{receieved bottle cracked} along with a larger 60 caps bottle were received .My credit card was charged $93.33 without authority.The trial period is supposed to be 30 days ,but both bottles came in the same package .Initially I tried to cancel the transaction when I realized that they were requesting a credit card for a free trial, but the site did not allow a cancellation.I am seeking redress for the above amout and other charges I have incurred at my bank for cancelling my credit card $40.00 and, delivery of the product via my box $10.00.
If within a reasonable time I am not refunded these charges I will seek legal costs also.

Arnim
ARIMA
Trinidad and Tobago

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2008 07:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NUBODI-COLON-CURE/DAVIE-Florida-33314/NUBODI-COLON-CURE-TRIED-TO-CANCEL-ORDER-OF-FREE-TRIAL-WHEN-I-REALIZED-THAT-MY-CREDIT-CARD-349422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NUBODI COLON CURE