Complaint Review: NUBODI COLON CURE

• Submitted: Sat, January 03, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, January 03, 2009

• Reported By:Lafayette Louisiana
NUBODI COLON CURE
5348 VEGAS DRIVE LAS VEGAS, Nevada U.S.A.

NUBODI COLON CURE HOPE THIS HELPS LAS VEGAS Nevada

OK, I got ripped-off by nubodi also, I tried for one day to get in touch with them with no luck of course. I did a search online & found out Everyone got ripped-off by this company. This is what I did, HOPE IT HELPS ALL OF YOU! I called my credit-card & told them about it. The man I got was really helpful, He said I could dispute it but since I had not spoke to anyone at nubodi yet that this way may not work, so He suggested I close My account & open A new one with a new number, that way when nobodi tries to charge me that $89.31 that I did not agree to there will be no such Account. Hope This Helps All Of You!!!

Judy
Lafayette, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2009 06:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NUBODI-COLON-CURE/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89108/NUBODI-COLON-CURE-HOPE-THIS-HELPS-LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-407482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NUBODI COLON CURE