Complaint Review: NUBODI Colon Cure

• Submitted: Thu, January 10, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, August 15, 2008

• Reported By:CHURCHVILLE New York
NUBODI Colon Cure
#231 5348 Vegas Dr. Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

NUBODI Colon Cure A CLEVER SCAM- BEWARE Las Vegas NEVADA

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Colon Cure All Natural Cleansing Solution scam

This is a scam.. The victim is offered a free sample of their product, for a minimal fee of $3.95 for shipping and handling. Sounds great doesn't it? But, when you receive the product (around 14 days after you placed the order, you discover that you must cancel your future orders or you will automatically be billed $87.31 on the credit card that you used for paying your shipping and handling fee. They claim that the clock starts ticking when the order is placed, not when received! That means you often have less than a day to cancel. Even worse, I have spent hours trying to contact them, only to receive 'busy signals', or a recording that states that the call is outside their business hours. Cute huh? Now the best part... the day after I received my product, I was charged $87.31 for the automatic shipment!!! I called my bank immediately.. the only thing I could do was to cancel my credit card on file with these jerks, and be issued a new account. That will take some time to accomplish. I also have numerous automatic charges legitimately charged to this account monthly, all of which will 'bounce' until I contact each company and update the credit card info on their account. ISN'T THAT SPECIAL !!! I can only hope that some class action suit or legal intervention takes place to shut these thieves down!

Marinman
CHURCHVILLE, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2008 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NUBODI-Colon-Cure/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/NUBODI-Colon-Cure-A-CLEVER-SCAM-BEWARE-Las-Vegas-NEVADA-298892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NUBODI Colon Cure

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Colon Cure All Natural Cleansing Solution scam

AUTHOR: Deb - (U.S.A.)

I also was ripped off by the Colon Cure All Natural Cleansing Solution! I ordered the trial sample last week and yesterday received a large bottle... and now my credit card has been charged over $80. This was not an authorized charge... just like the Acai Berry sample trial. I don't know if these 2 companies are in cohoots (sp?)... but I just got screwed over twice, and we need to shut them down! PLEASE HELP!