Theyll

• Updated: Fri, April 18, 2008

• Reported By:West Covina California
NUBODI
CALABASAS, California U.S.A.

NUBODI Free bottle sent then w/o authorization charged $87.31.. CALABASAS California

I saw the Nubodi.com add and decided to go ahead and try out the free sample, all I had to do was pay shipping and handling. This was in Dec 2007. A few weeks later in Jan 2008, I was charged $87.31 on the credit card I used. I filed a fraudulent claim with my bank and also changed to new credit card numbers so they wouldn't charge the card again.

Then my bank credit my account for the $87.31 as a courtesy until Nubodi was supposed to get my reimbursement back to my account. Then in April 2008, my bank reversed the courtesy credit saying that the
time to fight for the money had elapsed. I told Washington Mutual that how was I supposed to know the routing on the credit transaction unlessI worked for WAMU. WAMU was being rude to me and did not help one bit.

The rep I spoke with said I needed to go after NUBODI. But since the transaction on the website was not informative WAMU was the only one that can give me that info and was resistant to offer any help.My complain here is with both NUBODI and the bank that handles my money.

I will write a letter to WAMU because it seems I am not the only one that is being ripped off by this same company.

The courtesy reversal has caused overdraft charges and puts everyone in a bind.

Sal
West Covina, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2008 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NUBODI/CALABASAS-California/NUBODI-Free-bottle-sent-then-wo-authorization-charged-8731-CALABASAS-California-327036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NUBODI