Complaint Review: NUBODI

• Submitted: Thu, June 26, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 26, 2008

• Reported By:Cicero New York
NUBODI
4650 SW 51 ST STE 711 Davie, Florida U.S.A.

Nubodi Colon Cleanse Terms and Conditions are sneaky and unclear Davie Florida

I was upset when I found out they charged my credit card. I had no idea that the product was 89.00. Some free trial that turned out to be. When I called they didn't want to deal with me. I asked repeatedly to return the product. The bottle was sealed and the UPS package wasn't opened. No billing information came with the the free trail which alerted me that I was being ripped off. With the hundreds of people being ripped off why isn't this company being shut down.
sandi

Sandra
Cicero, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2008 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NUBODI/Davie-Florida-33314/Nubodi-Colon-Cleanse-Terms-and-Conditions-are-sneaky-and-unclear-Davie-Florida-344653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NUBODI